- I forget that I'm not on vacation from work, taking time to paint and update things around the house.
- I forget the dynamic of my relationship with my husband is stronger not just because we love eachother and get along so well, but also because we are working through something incredibly difficult.
- While I am so excited at the prospect of becoming pregnant again, I forget sometimes how very hard this next baby might be to carry knowing it wouldn't have been here (yet) if we hadn't lost Jack.
- I forget what it is to look forward to something without the feeling that it could all go terribly, terribly wrong.
- I forget what being oblivious, naive, and blind to all the worst things in the world feels like.
- I forget that people who don't know us see us as a young married couple. They have no idea we have experienced, first hand, the very worst thing which can happen to you, no matter how old you grow.
- I forget I don't need to follow along the newborn blogs, because they aren't applicable to my life. Instead, they are growing examples of what I do not have.
- I forget I ever held a 7lb boy who was entirely ours. Still seems like such a dream.
- I forget that I'm heartbroken.
1 day ago