Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Change Something

Are You Happy?  By Alex / HeadUp and David Meiklejohn
Print available for purchase here.
My husband and I have a renewed drive to complete many of our household projects (we've been renovating for 5 solid years, since we moved into our little bungalow in Toronto). We're trying to decide whether to move or stay here. We have room for 1 baby here, and once our baby arrives it will force us to seek out more space for him or her to grow.  Of course our plan with Jack...

Either way, we want to make things here better whether it is to improve resale value, or whether it's to make us enjoy our time here more... In the interest of decorating the renovated parts of our home, I have my eyes peeled for art... 

I love all things wordy, my husband loves inspirational messaging. I stumbled upon this poster on one of the decor blogs I follow a couple of months ago. It now hangs in our bathroom, reminding us we need to change something in order to be happy. Love it.

4 comments:

B. Wilson said...

I LOVE this. I NEED this!

LookItsJessica said...

So simple and true.

Becky said...

I love it, thanks for sharing

New Year Mum said...

Very true and inspirational... what I needed today - thank you :) xoxo

Post a Comment

 
Design bySmall Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved