Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My Favourite Photo

On a less depressing note, here's my very favourite photo of Jack, taken on the Wednesday after he was born (his only Wednesday alive). We were in the car (I sat beside him) on our way to see our family doctor for our mandatory 4 day check-up. The next day we were in the hospital, so this is my last "well" photo of him.



I love the whole outfit (pjs), I love his little knees and his long fingers (he got them from his dad). I love his little hand by his mouth (I have ultrasounds of this very position). I love his little hat (which was way too big at a size 0-3 months, rather than newborn).

I love him. I miss him. Terribly.

[edited to add: okay, possibly not less depressing]

11 comments:

Molly said...

I don't know about everyone else, but the photo isn't loading for me. I tried to look on my phone and same deal. Check with someone else to see if it's just me. I would love to see it!!

TanaLee Davis said...

I'm not seeing a photo either :/
I'm sure he's darling and cute as a bug in those pj's.
~Felicia

LauraJane said...

Can you see him now? I re-loaded the photo. :)

B. Wilson said...

I wasn't either, but figured you'd notice sooner or later. :)

He is beyond precious.

Shell said...

LauraJane, he is just so adorable in this picture. I can see why it is a favorite.

LookItsJessica said...

Jack is so precious and adorable. Before I even read the post I noticed his long fingers, so cute.

Becky said...

Oh what a precious picture of your little man

New Year Mum said...

Such a gorgeous photos of him... he's truly a little angel and with you always in heart and soul xoxo

TanaLee Davis said...

CUTE! You have such a beautiful baby boy!
~Felicia

Molly said...

Yay! Definitely worth telling you to fix!! Adorable!

Sara @ Russet Street Reno said...

What a darling boy. He is perfect.

Post a Comment

 
Design bySmall Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved