Monday, April 11, 2011

3 Months later...

3 months marks a trimester.
3 month pregnant, and you start to tell.
3 months left in your pregnancy, and you start getting excited.
3 month olds... I can't imagine how big he would be, how much he would eat, how much he would weigh.
I can't imagine his smile.

But he's gone, has been for 3 months now.

3 months is both an enormous length of time, and no time at all.  These three months have gone so quickly, and so slowly, all at once.

I still can't believe he was ever here. And that he's gone. Forever.

We are left shattered. A million tiny pieces, left in his wake. We can't grasp the slivers, we'll never be whole again.

Miss you baby J.

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Ditto all of that. I have been thinking about you today. Especially since today is a stroller day here. I took Natalie to a park. Adam would be almost 5 months old, and he'd be in the stroller with us. I hate today.

Becky said...

Thinking about you and Jack today. I was just at 3 months last week. Its so hard to believe its been that long. HUGS

lissasue3 said...

((hugs)) It will be 5 months in two days. You said it right, so fast and so slow at the same time.

Molly said...

Almost poetic the way you put that in the beginning. I really hadn't thought about it like that. Geez. This bites. Thinking of you always!

book fish said...

5 months soon for me too..and you expressed it all so well. Its still hard to believe I lost him.In fact sometimes I don't believe it at all and pinch myself to come out of the nightmare.

Dana said...

Sending you hugs. Three months was a hard one for me. Hard to believe that 3 months had gone by since holding it, hard to believe that I had survived 3 months. Six months isn't much fun either.

Post a Comment

 
Design bySmall Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved