Sunday, May 22, 2011

I just miss him.

I don't have much to say these days... Not sure why.  We've put our bathroom work on hold for the moment, can't find the motivation to put any more effort into it right now- good thing we have another! ;)

It seems work truly is the ultimate distraction.  I've been there 2 weeks already- time sure does fly when you're having fun working.  It hasn't stopped me from missing him though, and it hasn't stopped me from crying.

Friday was hard, and I'm not sure why that particular day exactly. Maybe because Friday was leading up to a long weekend here, or maybe it's because working is becoming kinda routine... Not sure, but either way one minute I was fine, and the next I was sobbing at my desk, unable to catch my breath. It's all just incredibly unfair. I miss his gorgeous little face.

All I can say, over and over again, is that I just miss him.

12 comments:

crystal said...

He is BEAUTIFUL!!! Praying for you!!!

My New Normal said...

I'm missing Jack with you.

Maria said...

Big hugs!!!

Shell said...

LauraJane, he is gorgeous. I totally relate to what you mean. I just took a long walk and was sobbing most of the time. I think b/c I will go into work in a bit it was my way of getting it out. I hope your week goes as well as it can and hugs to you.

Molly said...

He sure does have a gorgeous little face

Kelly said...

Such a beautiful little face. (((hugs)))

Brooke said...

Oh LauraJane, he really is such an adorable babe. I know just what you mean about how distractions don't keep you from being sad, but they do keep you from crying. I'm in the exact same place right now.

Darcey said...

As I have read several blogs of women who have all lost around the same time we have, we all seem to be in the same place. It is almost like a transitional stage where we have finally accepted what has happened even if we don't want to. I am also a loss of words right now and it feels so awkward, but those 30 second crying bursts still show up out of the blue.
Thinking of you during this strange time...your Jack is stunning. Absolutely beautiful!!!

lissasue3 said...

(((((hugs)))))

Becky said...

what a beautiful little babe he is.
Thinking of you and Jack always

Caroline said...

That beautiful picture makes me miss him too and I don't even know him (or you for that matter). Creepy? Yeah probably. But seriously, he's just so perfect. My heart aches for you.

Natalie Ross said...

I miss him too and I've never even met him. <3 He is just precious.
I'm so sorry for you missing your baby day in and day out. It really is so hard. That is the one thing I say all the time too. I just miss her. Praying for you.
Much Love, Natalie

Post a Comment

 
Design bySmall Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved