Sunday, June 12, 2011

For the Record

Clomid 50mg, starting right.... now.

:)

Provera brought on my period only 2 days after my last pill.

::does happy dance, which looks a lot like Elaine's Dance on Seinfeld::


"More like a full body dry heave, set to music"

Can I even tell you how great it feels to have a period after 55+ days without one? Everyday secretly hoping each and every one of the HPTs was wrong and I was actually, in fact, pregnant? Do you know that happens to some people- they never test positive for HCG? Google it, it's crazy.

And just like that, with the 5 month anniversaries behind us, and the 6 month milestones rapidly approaching, I'm glad to have a little hope to cling to.

Cross your toes and fingers for us, please ;)


9 comments:

Becky said...

I stopped taking my pill today and praying for my period so I start clomid in a few days also!
Fingers and toes crossed for both of us this month:)

Shell said...

"Like" button. I love Elaine on Seinfeld.

Tiffany said...

Everything is crossed! Which makes typing this rather difficult ;)

Good luck! And I hope Clomid goes well for you... I threw up a little bit in my mouth when I saw the word Clomid...

LauraJane said...

I just lol at that comment about the throwing up a little bit Tiffany! :)
Considering the Provera set me into a bit of a dip into depression, I can't imagine I'll be able to take Clomid and come out unscathed. I'll keep you posted. ;)

Dana said...

I had a 52 day cycle from March-April. Even though I took pregnancy tests every 2 days and they were negative, I still hoped that somehow they were all wrong. They weren't, of course, and it was a relief when my period finally started. I thought I would never say that, but there it was.

Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you!

Kelly said...

Yay! So happy you're finally moving on to the next! I will keep everything crossed for you. And for your sake, keep everything crossed except your legs. :)

lissasue3 said...

Good luck! and LOL to Kelly!

Keleen said...

Lol GREAT visual! Fingers toes and anything else crossable is crossed!

LookItsJessica said...

I hope so much that you get pregnant soon!!

My period was late this month and I was sooo secretly hoping that the HPTs were wrong and I was preg. haha

Post a Comment

 
Design bySmall Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved