Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I Gots Me a New Look

Che-che-check it out.

Like many of you lovely BLMs before me, I decided to sign up with Fran at Small Bird Studios.  I love the work she did on Molly's blog, and I wanted some for me, too! I could not love this blog more.. Well, I could, if I had a live baby in my arms and I wasn't writing about the one I lost.. But anyway, Fran was fantastic, super responsive, and absolutely capture everything I wanted to convey in my blog design.

Now, how to go about collecting buttons? I have one now, see? -->
Lemme know if you have one, past the link in my comments, and I'll find somewhere to paste it here so it's all linked up. You take mine, I'll take yours, deal? :)

In other news, I'm still waiting to ovulate... Back onto the bi-nightly sex routine. It's difficult to play "hard to get" when you're a sure thing, huh? ;) ha!

Also, I'm sure you've all seen this, but I just love it.



The line from my post is "I need every opportunity I can get to ensure our next baby outlives us". Love that this is the line chosen from my post. I love seeing Jack's name in the "For our babies" section.

Have you found your line? Which one is it? And don't forget about the buttons!

16 comments:

Sherri said...

Your new look really is amazing!

Mary said...

I love the new look. And I hear ya on the binightly thing ;) and right there too! Good luck!

My line is "But I'm still here." Simple, but the truth.

Kelly said...

My line is "His memories seem blurry to me. I HATE this." :(

I just tried to attach my code for my button, but it didn't work. You can grab it on my blog.

Love the new blog setup. I liked Fran's page on FB and was telling her that I love ya and love the new look here. :)

Nicole Gilbert said...

LOVE the new look!!

Holly said...

You go girl.

LookItsJessica said...

very cute new look!

Angela said...

I love the new look!

Natasha said...

Love the new look! Adding your button to my blog now!!

Brooke said...

I do not understand the buttons! I am a lost cause...

Lia Larson said...

Love the new look!! Also, I hadn't seen that posted before- where is it from?

Caroline said...

Ooooohhh. . . I dig the new do.

Becky said...

Love the new blog look!
Never created a button-maybe one day

little vitu's mom said...

Blog is beautiful. And little Jack is so so beautiful.

Dont feel like taking my eyes off from his pix .

New Year Mum said...

Sorry that I'm so behind on commenting... love your new look :)) Fran does amazing work... love it :)) Thinking of you always xoxo

Rhiannon said...

Love it! And I agree, Fran is amazing!!

Natalie Ross said...

The blog looks GREAT!!! I'm loving the new look and all those sweet pictures of Jack. <3

Post a Comment

 
Design bySmall Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved