Friday, July 15, 2011

My new favourite iPhone App

It's sooo much fun and it's FREE!. It's this one: Instagram. You take photos, then apply various "filters" to alter the appearance to resemble polaroids, vintage-looking photos, or even high in style, low in quality photos from the '70s. Love. I feel like it might be my go-to camera from here on out.

And as a little bit of an update, I finished my last  Clomid pill for round #2, AND my medication for the cat scratch leg infection is all done too.  Now I just have to swallow the usual pills I take (vitamin D, baby asprin, pregvit+5), temp, and pee. Good times folks, good times.

Have you all have a good weekend.  We'll be around, trying to finish up the bathroom reno which might never end. Might even have some photos for you next week if we can get our asses in gear..

Now, off to sit and wait... to ovulate. ha. Too easy.

12 comments:

B. Wilson said...

I think you're a little smug now that you've upgraded your POS phone to a fancy schmancy iPhone. Just saying.

Maybe I'm jealous. Yes, yes I am.

LauraJane said...

Smug as can be! ha! :)

Molly said...

I. Love. Your. Cat.

LookItsJessica said...

the expression on that cat's face is too hilarious.

Shell said...

I might have to check out this app you speak of. And your Kitty is adorable and looks like our cat. Happy ovulating!

B. Wilson said...

Glad to see you have fellow cat lovers. Whitney Houston, right? I can't believe it's taken me 6 months or so to learn such information about your love for divas.

LauraJane said...

You should see the shout-out to Chi-town in there B, Scott's wearing a Cubs t-shirt he picked up while visiting your fair city. ha :)

little vitu's mom said...

Cute cat. Good luck with your ovulation

Brooke said...

luv the kittee!

Becky said...

Is tha app the Hipsomatic-not sure on the spelling- because that photo app is pretty awesome. My friend used to take all of here pics with that.
I just finished my clomid also. Fingers crossed for both of us again this cycle!

Angie said...

Your new blog looks gorgeous!!! I especially love the precious pics of Jack above xo

Tiffany said...

The new blog looks awesome!!

Post a Comment

 
Design bySmall Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved