Monday, August 1, 2011

7 Months Old

Sold out, but from here.  The script is made from tiny stars. Love.
Dear Jack,

Today we would have been enjoying time with you, at seven months old. I have no idea what that would look like, my dreams won't let me go there. I still haven't dreamt of you.

Baby boy, you are so loved. You are so very missed. You would have been an amazingly smart little boy, I just know it. I cherish the time we had together, just you and I. I am so happy you spent time alone with your daddy too.

So missed. So loved. So wanted. So always on mummy's mind.

xox,
Mum

8 comments:

B. Wilson said...

Seven bloody months?!

We love you, baby Jack. I bet you're raising hell in heaven. Paradox much? ;)

We're taking care of your momma as good as we can, little guy.

Kelly said...

Happy 7 months sweet Jack!

Caroline said...

I haven't dreamed of Cale either. But I'd also like to think that we dream of our boys every day while awake.

Happy 7 months Jack. I bet you just kept on getting cuter. Wish you were here for your mama to see just how cute.

lissasue3 said...

Happy 7 months <3

Brooke said...

I haven't dreamed about Eliza either. David has, which makes me jealous. Missing Jack with you and sending you much love.

Addi's mom said...

I've only had 1 dream and she wasn't alive in it...double sad. Wish we could "order" our dreams.

Thinking of your family & missing Jack with you.

little vitu's mom said...

Thinking of you and baby Jack always

Amanda said...

oh my. I am just bawling as I read through your life journey. my heart aches for you the way only another BLM can ache... I'm so very sorry for your little Jack's departure. What a sweet, beautiful boy he was, and what a brave momma you are to share your story...your heart. I wish there was more to say, but as you know too well...there isn't.

Post a Comment

 
Design bySmall Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved